ACE Exporter Accounts and ACE Trade Export Reports
Beginning June 27th the ACE Secure Data Portal will support a new account type—“exporter”—for trade users. Establishing an exporter account will facilitate access to ACE Trade Export Reports that include export commodity data (current year and five years of historical data). An exporter account will be required to access the ACE AES Direct filing portal once it is available later this year.
To establish an exporter account, see the instructions provided by CBP in the Trade Information Notice, available here.
The following training materials have been posted to CBP.gov/ACE prior to the June 27th deployment and communicated via the Cargo Systems Messaging Service (CSMS):
- An updated ACE Reports for Trade user guide, to include ACE Trade Export Reports
- A quick reference guide on applying for an ACE Exporter Account
- A series of videos on ACE Exporter Account set-up
For further information:
For general questions on ACE Trade Export Reports, please contact Census at 800-549-0595, Option 5.
CSMS# 15-000396: ACE Deployment E
In addition to updates on ACE Exporter Accounts and ACE Trade Export reports, Customs recently issued CSMS# 15-000396 ACE Deployment E, which provides additional updates on ACE as of June 27th, 2015, such as:
- Mail Passenger (hand-carried) and Pipeline Entries
- Quota Validations
Customs also gives a future roll out schedule for additional ACE capabilities such as:
- Partner Government Agency (PGA) Pilot Rollout
- Remote Location Filing (RLF) for ACE Entry Summaries Certified for ACE Cargo Release
- Single Pay Option for ACE Entry Summaries
- Refactored Entry Summary Types 01, 03, and 11 in new ACE Platform
- Entry Type 52, Entry Summary Types 51 & 52