OHL (www.ohl.com) has been selected as the United States Fashion Industry Association's Customs Broker Partner for 2015, the first partner of this kind. OHL is one of the largest 3PLs in the world, providing integrated global supply chain management solutions including transportation, warehousing, customs brokerage, freight forwarding, and import and export consulting services.
OHL has been a member of the association since its inception and their experts have spoken at our events and contributed to our publications on topics like informal entry and how to enhance your partnership with CBP. This year, OHL will serve as a key point-of-contact on critical customs issues and offer a series of in-person seminars, online webinars, as well as reports and other communications.
As USFIA's Customs Broker Partner, OHL will:
- Deliver a presentation at the USFIA West Coast Seminar on February 19th in San Francisco, California, on U.S. Customs & Border Protection’s (CBP) recent update to the Automated Commercial Environment (ACE), and what does it mean to an Importer. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from OHL leadership, clients, and other experts on how these changes affect how you do business. Speakers for the presentation will include Mary Jo Muoio - OHL Senior Vice President, Sandra Coty - OHL Vice President, and Dan Strick, ACE Ambassador for U.S. Customs & Border Protection.
- Deliver a one-hour, online training session in late February/early March on ACE.
- Provide information on topics like Foreign Trade Zones (FTZs), keeping your company’s manifest information confidential, and tariff engineering for accessories—which helped one OHL customer save $1.5 million.
- Participate in the 27th annual conference in November as a panelist and featured exhibitor.
- Invite USFIA members to participate in other OHL-sponsored educational opportunities.
USFIA’s Partners support us in our mission while helping us amplify the industry’s voice on the critical issues and keep our members informed about the regulatory challenges of today and tomorrow.