The United States Fashion Industry Association (USFIA) is excited to announce that we will continue our partnership with GEODIS US for two more years, helping us deliver timely, critical information to global brands and retailers as well as develop innovative educational and networking events to help advance the industry’s goals.
GEODIS offers customs brokerage and freight forwarding services globally—with a particular expertise in fashion and retail—and will remain USFIA’s Customs Broker Partner for 2018 and 2019. GEODIS will work collaboratively with us to support our mission and activities while helping us keep our members informed about key international trade and customs issues.
“GEODIS has a particular commitment to customs brokerage excellence and deep expertise in the fashion and retail industries. As such, we are so proud to continue to be recognized as USFIA’s Customs Broker Partner in 2018/2019,” said Brian Riley, Managing Director GEODIS US.
In 2018, GEODIS will provide insights into topics such as:
- Textiles and apparel as a primary trade initiative
- U.S. Customs enforcement actions impacting legitimate shipments
- A day in the life of your customs broker
- It’s 10PM—do you know where your container is?
- e-commerce and the good guys
- Regular updates on customs and government initiatives
- Strategic leadership and insights into key U.S. customs topics such as duty reduction strategies, audit experience, day-to-day government interventions
Additionally, GEODIS will be an active participant in USFIA's webinars and industry events throughout the year. Save the Date for the USFIA Washington Trade Symposium on July 12th, and stay tuned for announcements about upcoming webinars.