In a more unpredictable customs and international trade environment, a critical business advantage would be the ability to quickly react to different scenarios whichever way it comes. To do so, businesses would need to stay attuned of new developments and be well prepared in advance for different possible outcome.
In this webinar, subject matter experts from USFIA Premier Partner PwC share an update on customs and trade reform and measures that have been implemented in China, as well as the outlook for the key changes, risks, and opportunities in the field of customs and international trade so you may plan ahead for swift reaction to different situations. They also discuss the latest development regarding Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP).
This webinar covers:
- China Customs Enterprise Creditability Ranking
- China Customs advance ruling
- China Customs clearance integration reforms
- China tariff reduction and interim duty rate
- Recent China customs audit focused areas
- Trans-Pacific Partnership