Our 23rd Annual Textile & Apparel Importer Trade & Transportation Conference was held on November 8, 2011, at Bridgewaters South Street Seaport in New York City. Below, you’ll find a recap of the presentations, including links to PowerPoint presentations and photos.
- Recap: 23rd Annual Textile & Apparel Importer Trade & Transportation Conference
- The Political Landscape for 2012
- Moving Along to Transportation...
- Positive News from Cotton Incorporated
- The Future of Customs Partnership
- A Fresh Look at New Sourcing Opportunities
- The Scoop on Trade Policy
- Conference Attendee Survey
- Conference Sponsors
To read the recap, USFIA members can login to the website.LOGIN OR CONTACT US FOR INFORMATION ON MEMBERSHIP.