The United States Fashion Industry Association (USFIA) represents the fashion industry: textile and apparel brands, retailers, importers, and wholesalers based in the United States and doing business globally. Founded in 1989 as the United States Association of Importers of Textiles & Apparel with the goal of eliminating the global apparel quota system, USFIA now works to eliminate the tariff and non-tariff barriers that impede the industry’s ability to trade freely and create economic opportunities in the United States and abroad.
Headquartered in Washington, D.C., USFIA is the most respected voice for the fashion industry in front of the U.S. government as well as international governments and stakeholders. With constant, two-way communication, USFIA staff and counsel serve as the eyes and ears of our members in Washington and around the world, enabling them to stay ahead of the regulatory challenges of today and tomorrow. Through our publications, educational events, and networking opportunities, USFIA also connects with key stakeholders across the value chain including U.S. and international service providers, suppliers, and industry groups.
USFIA's Premier Partner
The United States Fashion Industry Association is pleased to announce that PwC has been named our Premier Partner for 2016/2017. PwC will continue to help us deliver timely, critical information to global brands and retailers as well as develop innovative educational and networking events to help advance the industry’s goals. Click here to read more about the partnership and our activities.
USFIA's Additional Partners
The United States Fashion Industry Association (USFIA) has two additional major partners for 2016/2017: Innovation Partner Amber Road and Customs Broker Partner GEODIS. Click here to read more about these partners and our activities.
Fashion Industry Event Calendar
USFIA Fashion Forward: Columbus
USFIA & GEODIS Webinar on ACE
USFIA & PwC Webinar on Brexit & EU
- Washington Focus Shifts to Border Adjustment Tax; United States & Laos Hold Inaugural TIFA Meeting; Singapore to Ratify TPP
- USFIA Members Speak Out on BAT
- Recap: China & Asia Textile Forum 2017
- USFIA Member News for March 24, 2016
- Lessons Learned from Year One of WRAP's New Working Hour Policy
- USFIA Joins Letter to Trump on GSP for Travel Goods; CBP West Coast Trade Symposium Registration Opens Tomorrow; Lighthizer Provides Insight on Textile & Apparel Trade Policy
- The First 8 Weeks: An Update on Trump & Trade
- G20 Drops Pledge to Resist Protectionism; Trump & Merkel Discuss Trade in D.C.; UK to Begin Formal EU Withdrawal on March 29th
- Sourcing Journal: Post-TPP - The Brave New World of U.S. & China Trade
- CBP Provides Results of TPVT Visits in 2016; Trump Orders Comprehensive Reorganization of Executive Branch