Join Arent Fox Partner Angela Santos for the upcoming webinar 'Is There Forced Labor and Trafficking in Your International Supply Chain? What International Companies Need to Know'. This event is co-sponsored by the New York State Bar Association and will explore the following hot topics that all international companies should be aware of:
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection ("CBP") perspective on forced labor prohibitions;
- Trafficking background and concerns for companies;
- Forced labor import considerations and how to comply with CBP requirements; and
- Export considerations.
You can register here.
- Angela M. Santos, Partner, Arent Fox LLP
- Sylvia Costelloe, Associate, Arent Fox LLP
- Therese Randazzo, Director Forced Labor Division, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Nora Cronin, Assistant Director, New York State Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance and Co-chair, Interagency Task Force on Human Trafficking
- Bob Leo, Partner, Meeks, Sheppard, Leo & Pillsbury
This program is approved for 1.5 CLE credits in New York and New Jersey, and 1.25 CLE credits in California. Please submit your completed affirmation statement to Sarah Jones, Professional Development Coordinator, to receive a certificate of attendance. The statement can be found here.