Dynda Thomas, Partner at Squire Patton Boggs and leader of the firm's conflict minerals team, covered this important topic. She discussed:
- Regulations relating to slavery and human trafficking, including new laws that require action and disclosure;
- Industry-driven expectations on labor conditions, addressed by existing guidelines;
- International norms and standards, and how they provide background;
- Stakeholders - because it's not just your customers that you must consider;
- Risks to textile and apparle industry arising from disclosure, including social media campaigns, class action lawsuits, and shareholders proposals.
USFIA members can login to access the webinar. If you're not a member, click here to purchase the webinar or contact us for information on membership!LOGIN OR CONTACT US FOR INFORMATION ON MEMBERSHIP.