The United States Fashion Industry Association (USFIA) represents the fashion industry: textile and apparel brands, retailers, importers, and wholesalers based in the United States and doing business globally. Founded in 1989 as the United States Association of Importers of Textiles & Apparel with the goal of eliminating the global apparel quota system, USFIA now works to eliminate the tariff and non-tariff barriers that impede the industry’s ability to trade freely and create economic opportunities in the United States and abroad.
Headquartered in Washington, D.C., USFIA is the most respected voice for the fashion industry in front of the U.S. government as well as international governments and stakeholders. With constant, two-way communication, USFIA staff and counsel serve as the eyes and ears of our members in Washington and around the world, enabling them to stay ahead of the regulatory challenges of today and tomorrow. Through our publications, educational events, and networking opportunities, USFIA also connects with key stakeholders across the value chain including U.S. and international service providers, suppliers, and industry groups.
USFIA's Premier Partner
The United States Fashion Industry Association is pleased to announce that PwC has been named our Premier Partner for 2016/2017. PwC will continue to help us deliver timely, critical information to global brands and retailers as well as develop innovative educational and networking events to help advance the industry’s goals. Click here to read more about the partnership and our activities.
USFIA's Additional Partners
The United States Fashion Industry Association (USFIA) has two additional major partners for 2016/2017: Innovation Partner Amber Road and Customs Broker Partner GEODIS. Click here to read more about these partners and our activities.
- Member News for June 23, 2017
- Executive Orders—Who Is Being Ordered to Do What?
- SCAN Association: Leveraging Audit Sharing Technology to Improve Efficiencies
- USTR Requests Comments on Eligibility of Rwanda, Tanzania, & Uganda for AGOA; USTR Releases Annual Report on HOPE II; CBP Announces COAC Application Process; New Study Finds Europeans Follow Textile Care Labels, Prefer Clothing with Labels
- Ways & Means Committee to Hold Hearing on Trade Agenda; Lighthizer Announces Key Staff Members
- Sustainable Brands: Good News, Bad News for Viscose - USFIA Joins CanopyStyle; H&M Lands in Hot Water
- Trefis: Is Automation The Need Of The Hour In The Apparel Manufacturing Industry?
- USFIA Files Comments on NAFTA Modernization; USFIA Joins Letter to ILWU & PMA; Brands Urge Congress to Fund BetterWork; TPP to Move Without United States
- White House Appoints Everett Eissenstat to National Economic Council; U.S Synthetic Fiber Producers File Dumping & CVD Petitions Against Asian Competitors
- American Eagle Outfitters Supports Pride with New Partnership & Collection