The United States Fashion Industry Association (USFIA) is kicking off the year with a members-only, townhall-style webinar to discuss key trade and customs policy updates as well as association activities for the year ahead. All USFIA members and affiliates are strongly encouraged to participate in this webinar to receive critical updates!
The speakers will include:
- Julia K. Hughes, President of USFIA
- Michael Singer, Chairman of USFIA and Vice President of Customs & Social Compliance for Macy's Merchandising Group
- David Spooner, USFIA Washington Counsel with Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- John Pellegrini, USFIA Customs Counsel with McGuireWoods LLP
- Representatives from USFIA's 2018 Partners PwC, GEODIS, BSI, and Bamboo Rose
This event is open to USFIA members/affiliates only. USFIA members/affiliates must login to register for this event.
|This event is open to USFIA members/affiliates only. Please login to register for free.||$ 500.00|