USFIA is partnering with Ropes & Gray to provide a new teach-in to help legal and compliance personnel to effectively and efficiently manage rapidly increasing ESG oversight and disclosure expectations. This teach-in will take place in New York City at the offices of Ropes & Gray and is part of their ongoing individualized education program on ESG and corporate social responsibility topics.
As part of the Ropes & Gray ESG and CSR practice, at this teach-in, they will touch on the following ESG topics, with a specific focus on fashion brands and retailers.
- Understanding Investor Expectations – Investment Stewardship Priorities, Guidance and Engagement
- Effective ESG Reporting – Getting the Most Bang for the Buck
- The New(ish) SASB Reporting Standards, and other Reporting Standards and Frameworks
- Which Rankings and Ratings Matter, and Addressing Survey Fatigue
- Board and Committee Oversight of ESG Matters
- The Continuing Evolution of Corporate Purpose
- Policies and Procedures
- E&S Shareholder Proposal Trends, and Navigating Proposals
- Effective Benchmarking
- Conducting a Materiality Assessment
- Litigation and Enforcement Developments, and Mitigating Litigation and Enforcement Risk
- Recent, Pending and Proposed Legislation and “Soft Law” Developments in the U.S. and Abroad
- The Evolving Role of Legal and Compliance
This teach-in is especially geared toward legal and compliance personnel, but also is relevant for other personnel involved with ESG, sustainability, CSR and business and human rights compliance. Space is limited so please register soon. The session will be CLE-eligible.
1211 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036
|Registration Fee - Login to Receive USFIA Member Discount||$ 198.00|