Early bird pricing through the end of the year! USFIA's west coast seminar brings together U.S. government officials and industry experts with companies from across the country who want to take advantage of the opportunity to hear updates on key Customs & Border Protection activities and industry issues for the year ahead.
Fashion Forward 2023 will run from 9am until 4pm.
What are some of the topics covered?
- How to Deal with Forced Labor Enforcement and Work with CBP. Hear from Acting Executive Director Eric Choy from U.S. Customs & Border Protection's Trade Remedy Law Enforcement Directorate
- How Will Politics in DC Affect Trade Policy and Your Business
- Priorities for the CEEs from the San Francisco-based Center of Excellence & Expertise (CEE) for Apparel, Footwear, & Textiles
- How to Navigate Existing and Emerging Regulatory Challenges
- Exclusive sessions from USFIA's Premiere Partner, PwC, and USFIA's Customs Broker Partner, GEODIS USA
This seminar is traditionally attended by industry professionals who are decision-makers in areas including sourcing, global trade compliance, CSR, supply chain management, and logistics.
Past conference attendees included executives from the following companies:
VF Outdoor LLC
Early bird registration through the end of the year, save $75 on your registration rates!
$250 for members and $350 for non-members through 12/31, then $325 for members and $425 for non-members starting 1/1/23
USFIA members/affiliates, please login to the website to access the discounted member rates.
155 Sansome St
San Francisco, CA 94104