Hosted by USFIA and IntegrityRisk
With increased regulation of supply chains and new laws coming into effect globally, companies are now required by law to present evidence that their supply chains are free of forced labor and human rights violations. As the burden of proof continues to evolve, it falls on companies to create institutional programs that are risk-based and prioritize resources away from forced labor. Moving beyond sustainability, the transparency of supply chains requires a clear strategy to meet benchmark regulatory framework.
Join us for a webinar to hear from expert panelists discuss:
- Best practices and methods for identifying and monitoring high risk third-party relationships throughout supply chains;
- Examples of how to manage and navigate the UFLPA and Forced Labor WROs with integrated data, human intelligence, and appropriate and qualified legal assistance; and
- Moving beyond China to address forced labor in global supply chains.
- Jim McWeeney, CEO, IntegrityRisk International
- Doug Nystrom, Associate Director, North America at Impactt
- Richard Mojica, Practice Lead, Customs & Import Trade at Miller & Chevalier
March 28th, 2023 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Online via Go2Webinar