Hosted by USFIA and Dorantes Advisors
Join USFIA and Dorantes Advisors for a webinar - Understanding the New Measures Against Forced Labor in Mexico. Key issues include:
- The Mexican legal framework, including international commitments, to address forced labor until the negotiation of the USMCA.
- The new Decree issued by the Mexican Government -on Feb 17, 2023- aimed at prohibiting imports of goods produced with forced labor.
- The road ahead with the implementation of the new Decree and opportunities to participate.
- Ricardo Aranda Girard, Partner, Dorantes Advisors, who served as Mexican lead during the negotiations on the USMCA Labor and Environment chapters
- Yazmin Martinez Mezquita, Senior Associate, Dorantes Advisors
March 21st, 2023 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Online via Go2Webinar