With technology and fashion merging to create innovative products, the fashion industry should rethink how it is protecting those products, avoiding advertising mishaps, and navigating the privacy and security requirements of technologically interconnected consumer goods.
Join USFIA and Crowell & Moring LLP, an Associate Member, to explore how to:
- Best protect your intellectual property rights as fashion goes high tech
- Avoid advertising and regulatory pitfalls
- Minimize "at the border" customs delays or litigation
- Safeguard your interests in an age of heightened data capture
The panelists include:
- Cheryl A. Falvey, partner in the firm’s Washington, D.C., office and co-chair of Crowell & Moring’s Advertising & Product Risk Management Group. Cheryl is the former general counsel of the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC).
- Lora A. Moffatt, partner in Crowell & Moring's New York office and a member of the firm's Intellectual Property Group, focusing on brand protection.
- Frances P. Hadfield, counsel in Crowell & Moring's New York office and a member of the firm’s International Trade Group, focusing on customs litigation and regulatory compliance.
This webinar will be recorded and distributed to all registered attendees.
|USFIA Member or Affiliate (Company Email Address Required)||$ 0.00|