Congress has just passed sweeping new legislation that will completely overhaul how chemical products are regulated in the United States--including chemical products that are contained in textiles or used in the manufacture of textiles. This webinar examines how the new law will affect manufacturers and importers of textile products.
Join Warren U. Lehrenbaum, Partner at Crowell & Moring and member of the firm's Environmental & Natural Resources Group Steering Committee, and Natalia R. Medley, Counsel in Crowell & Moring's Advertising & Product Risk Management and Product Liability & Torts groups, to learn more. Among the questions that will be addressed are:
- How does the new law impact manufacturers or importers of “articles”?
- What chemicals will be the first target of regulation under the new law?
- How does the legislation affect products that may have been used in textiles for decades?
- Will the new law prevent patchwork regulation by the states?
- And, what effect will the law have on innovation?
In addition, the speakers will address how the new legislation intersects with regulatory requirements, such as flammability standards, established by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
This webinar will be recorded and distributed to everyone who registers.
|USFIA Member Company Employee (Must Register w/ Valid Company Email Address)||$ 0.00|