USA-ITA West Coast Seminar
Thursday, February 21, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM PST
Levi Strauss & Co., 1155 Battery Street, San Francisco, California
The United States Association of Importers of Textiles & Apparel (USA-ITA) will once again host our annual West Coast Seminar at Levi Strauss & Co. in San Francisco. This seminar provides an important opportunity for dialogue between U.S. brands, retailers, and importers on the West Coast and the policymakers affecting our industry. If you're located on the West Coast, or if you'll be in Las Vegas for MAGIC, we hope you'll make plans to attend!
- Opening Remarks by Laurie Goldman, Head of Global Trade Policy for Levi Strauss & Co.
- Trade Policy Outlook for 2013 & Beyond, featuring USA-ITA President Julia K. Hughes and USA-ITA Washington Counsel David Spooner of Squire Sanders
- TPP: The Next Steps for Apparel Importers, featuring Julia K. Hughes, David Spooner, and Jon Fee, Partner at Alston & Bird LLP
- Sourcing Spotlight: Southeast Asia, featuring Michael Blakeley, Managing Director of Enterprise & Industry Development at Nathan Associates and Immediate Past Director of the VALUE Project and SAFSA
- Hot Topics in Product Safety, featuring Commissioner Nancy Nord of the Consumer Products Safety Commission
- Keynote by U.S. Customs & Border Protection Deputy Assistant Commissioner Richard DiNucci
- Introduction to the CEE for Apparel, Footwear, & Textiles, featuring Dora Murphy, Assistant Director of Field Operations for Trade and Director of the CEE for Apparel, Footwear, & Textiles
- A Conversation with Cotton, featuring Elizabeth King, Vice President of Importer Relations for The Cotton Board
- Sourcing Spotlight: Taiwan, featuring Justin Huang, Secretary General of the Taiwan Textile Federation
- TPP: The Company Perspective, featuring Laurie Goldman of Levi Strauss & Co. and Debbie Mesloh of The Gap
- Fee's Hot Topics: Customs Compliance, FCPA, & More, featuring Jon Fee of Alston & Bird
This conference will be eligible for 6.5 NCBFAA credits; please provide your NCBFAA identification number when you register in order to receive credits.
1155 Battery Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
|USA-ITA Member (Individual)||$ 225.00|
|USA-ITA Member (2 or More from Same Company)||$ 200.00|
|Levi Strauss & Co. Attendee (Must Have Valid Levi Strauss Email Address)||$ 0.00|