On December 14, 2011, the TPP Apparel Coaliltion submitted a statement to the House Ways & Means Subcommittee on Trade on the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
The Coalition supports the negotiation of a 21st-century agreement, which offers a potential growth platform for economic integration, trade and investment that could provide tremendous new opportunities for our members to buy and sell goods and services and to sustain and grow well-paying U.S. jobs and provide high value add for the US and TPP economies.
The TPP Apparel Coalition has produced a number of resources on TPP, including:
- TPP Apparel Coalition Position Paper
- Fact Sheet: Common Myths About the Trans-Pacific Partnership and the Yarn Forward Rule of Origin
- Fact Sheet: U.S. Free Trade Agreements and the Yarn Forward Rule
- Fact Sheet: Yarn Forward and the TPP
- Fact Sheet: Customs & the TPP
- Fact Sheet: U.S. Domestic Textile Industry & the TPP
- Fact Sheet: Vietnam & the TPP
- Stakeholder Presentation: TPP & Textiles & Apparel: A Storyboard
- Stakeholder Presentation: The Supply Chain Structure for the Apparel Industry and the Role of TPP