The United States Fashion Industry Association (USFIA) is dedicated to the education and training of the industry, to ensure our members have access to the most current information and best practices as well as the continued success of their companies and individuals’ career growth potential. In a period of marked lack of skilled labor, especially in supply chain, global trade, logistics, and customs management, it is important to offer this additional benefit of membership.
To deliver this promise to our members, we launched our Education & Training Committee in January 2016 with the dual purpose of providing guidance on USFIA’s educational activities, as well as improving educational opportunities for the broader industry.
This committee is co-chaired by a Brand/Retailer Member and Associate Member, and includes volunteers representing our members' vast interests.
Committee Composition: Representatives from USFIA Brand, Retailer, Importer, & Associate Members
Amber Road's Global Trade Academy
Amber Road's Global Trade Academy is your premier source for comprehensive training and professional development in the areas of customs and trade compliance, import/export management, global logistics, risk assessment and international commerce. We offer educational and development training courses and trade advisory services designed to meet the needs of your global trade operations.
Amber Road's Global Trade Academy offers a variety of training programs including instructor led in-classroom and web-based training designed for international trade professionals located around the world, such as:
- Certification Programs: Certified Classification Specialist™ (CCLS™), Export Control Specialist ™ (EXCS™)
- Broker (CHB) License Exam Prep
- Public Seminars covering topics such as:
- Classification of Textiles
- Country of Origin
- NAFTA and FTAs
- Duty Drawback
- e-Learning Courses and On-Demand Webinars
- Corporate Training - Designed to Meet a Company's Specific Needs
e-Learning Courses Subscription – 20% Discount for USFIA Members!
Amber Road’s Global Trade Academy e-Learning Courses are designed to address your company’s global trade related training and compliance needs. Offered in a corporate annual subscription, our learning management program enables you to provide global trade compliance related training to your employees around the world covering US, EU and other Customs regulations and export controls.
An e-Learning Courses subscription offers your organization and employees:
- Focused learning tracks to keep employees driving towards student goals and certifications
- 24 x 7 access to our growing library of Global Trade Compliance topics
- The ability to monitor employee progress, run reports and assess compliance through your company’s designated administrator
All USFIA members will receive a 20% discount on a 12-month subscription to Amber Road’s Global Trade Academy e-Learning Courses. Register today to subscribe and claim your 20% discount!