Companies have been living with the SEC’s conflict minerals rule since August 2012. What is in store for 2015 and beyond? What new developments should companies be aware of? Dynda Thomas, Partner at Squire Patton Boggs (US) LLP, and Douglas Hileman, who has has over 35 years of experience in auditing, compliance, and risk management, and recently, creating conflict minerals compliance programs, explain.
This webinar focuses on what reporting companies and all their suppliers need to know about the following:
- What impact did the recent Court of Appeals decision on the legal challenge have on the rule?
- Are companies required to provide an independent private sector audit (IPSA) with their calendar year 2015 reports?
- Why are some companies choosing to provide an IPSA?
- Why should your conflict minerals team be aware of your customers’ requests for information?
- How are the conflict minerals filings being analyzed and ranked for compliance?
- What is the status of the proposed European regulation?
USFIA members can login to access the webinar. If you're not a member, click here to purchase the webinar or contact us for information on membership!LOGIN OR CONTACT US FOR INFORMATION ON MEMBERSHIP.