FTA & Trade Preference Program Factory Verification Audits: The Textile Production Verfication Team Leader's Perspective
If you're manufacturing in foreign factories, you've had to conduct audits for social compliance and security measures for customs compliance. Kelli R. Thompson, Founder & CEO of Integrity International Trade Consulting LLC, an Associate Member of USFIA, draws upon her experience leading Textile Production Verification Teams (TPVT) on behalf of the United States Government to discuss the importance of free trade agreement and preference program verification audits and how to ensure your factories are compliant.
The webinar covers:
- The importance of FTA/preference program audits
- How often companies should conduct factory FTA/preference program verification audits
- Who should conduct the verification audits
- Key areas to focus on during the verification audits
- The benefits of these audits, and the risks of not conducting them
USFIA members can login to access the webinar. If you're not a member, click here to purchase the webinar or contact us for information on membership!LOGIN OR CONTACT US FOR INFORMATION ON MEMBERSHIP.