The United States Fashion Industry Association (USFIA) started 2016 with a members-only, townhall-style webinar to discuss key trade and customs policy updates as well as association actiities for the year ahead.
- Maureen Gray, Vice President of International Trade at Ralph Lauren Corporation and USFIA Chair
- Julia K. Hughes, President of USFIA
- David Spooner, USFIA Washington Counsel with Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- John Pellegrini, USFIA Customs Counsel with McGuireWoods LLP
- Representatives from USFIA's 2016 partners
USFIA members should login to access the webinar. If you do not know your login, please contact us.LOGIN OR CONTACT US FOR INFORMATION ON MEMBERSHIP.