The United States Fashion Industry Association (USFIA) represents the fashion industry: textile and apparel brands, retailers, importers, and wholesalers based in the United States and doing business globally. Founded in 1989 as the United States Association of Importers of Textiles & Apparel with the goal of eliminating the global apparel quota system, USFIA now works to eliminate the tariff and non-tariff barriers that impede the industry’s ability to trade freely and create economic opportunities in the United States and abroad.
Headquartered in Washington, D.C., USFIA is the most respected voice for the fashion industry in front of the U.S. government as well as international governments and stakeholders. With constant, two-way communication, USFIA staff and counsel serve as the eyes and ears of our members in Washington and around the world, enabling them to stay ahead of the regulatory challenges of today and tomorrow. Through our publications, educational events, and networking opportunities, USFIA also connects with key stakeholders across the value chain including U.S. and international service providers, suppliers, and industry groups.
USFIA's Premier Partner
The United States Fashion Industry Association is pleased to announce that PwC has been named our Premier Partner for 2016/2017. PwC will continue to help us deliver timely, critical information to global brands and retailers as well as develop innovative educational and networking events to help advance the industry’s goals. Click here to read more about the partnership and our activities.
USFIA's Additional Partners
The United States Fashion Industry Association (USFIA) has two additional major partners for 2016/2017: Innovation Partner Amber Road and Customs Broker Partner GEODIS. Click here to read more about these partners and our activities.
Fashion Industry Event Calendar
USFIA & PwC Webinar on First Sale
USFIA & PwC Webinar on Brexit & EU
05.08.2017 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
CFSI Multi-Stakeholder Call
05.15.2017 - 05.16.2017
Colombia FTA Anniversary Vendor Showroom
- Senate Confirms Labor Secretary; USTR Releases Report on State of IP Protection & Enforcement; CBP Seizes Shipments from Nepal; ICCR to Release Report on Best Practices for Recruitment of Migrant Workers
- TradeVistas: Jobs in Fashion You Didn't Know Were Connected to Trade
- Trump Agrees Not to Terminate NAFTA After Calls with Nieto, Trudeau
- White House Releases Tax Reform Proposal, Hailing It as “Biggest Tax Cut” in U.S. History; White House Rumored to Be Considering an Executive Order to Withdraw from NAFTA; USITC Requests Comments for Eighth Annual Review of Effectiveness of DR 2-for-1; Pu
- Alliance & Accord Release Statements on 4th Anniversary of Rana Plaza; Human Rights Watch Urges Companies to Sign Transparency Pledge
- Trump to Investigate Imports of Steel; KnowTheChain Releases Report on Forced Labor
- Trump Vows to Make “Very Big Changes” to NAFTA or “Get Rid of It Once and for All”; Trump Signs “Buy American and Hire American” Executive Order; & Brady Says Ways and Means Committee Will Hold Hearing on Tax Reform
- just-stye: No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Treasury Department Confirms No Currency Manipulation by Major Trading Partners & Commerce Department and USTR Schedule Hearing and Ask for Comments for Trade Deficits Review
- Members-Only Resource: Manifest Confidentiality One-Pager