The United States Fashion Industry Association (USFIA) represents the fashion industry: textile and apparel brands, retailers, importers, and wholesalers based in the United States and doing business globally. Founded in 1989 as the United States Association of Importers of Textiles & Apparel with the goal of eliminating the global apparel quota system, USFIA now works to eliminate the tariff and non-tariff barriers that impede the industry’s ability to trade freely and create economic opportunities in the United States and abroad.
Headquartered in Washington, D.C., USFIA is the most respected voice for the fashion industry in front of the U.S. government as well as international governments and stakeholders. With constant, two-way communication, USFIA staff and counsel serve as the eyes and ears of our members in Washington and around the world, enabling them to stay ahead of the regulatory challenges of today and tomorrow. Through our publications, educational events, and networking opportunities, USFIA also connects with key stakeholders across the value chain including U.S. and international service providers, suppliers, and industry groups.
USFIA's Premier Partner
The United States Fashion Industry Association is pleased to announce that PwC has been named our Premier Partner for 2016/2017. PwC will continue to help us deliver timely, critical information to global brands and retailers as well as develop innovative educational and networking events to help advance the industry’s goals. Click here to read more about the partnership and our activities.
USFIA's Additional Partners
The United States Fashion Industry Association (USFIA) has two additional major partners for 2016/2017: Innovation Partner Amber Road and Customs Broker Partner GEODIS. Click here to read more about these partners and our activities.
Fashion Industry Event Calendar
USFIA Closed for Memorial Day Holiday
USFIA Closed for Independence Day Holiday
USFIA Washington Trade Symposium
- Commerce Hears Varied, Conflicting Testimony from Domestic Manufacturers, Importers, and Experts at Public Hearing; Commerce Hears Varied, Conflicting Testimony from Domestic Manufacturers, Importers, and Experts at Public Hearing
- USFIA Files Testimony with Ways & Means Committee on BAT, House Republicans Continue to Push Proposal; Trump Declares National Trade Week
- Washington Trade Symposium Registration Now Open!
- Colombia: Taking Another Look at This Duty-Free Destination
- USFIA Member News for May 19, 2017
- Supply Chain Drive: NAFTA 2.0 begins
- Supply Chain Dive: Industry associations urge USTR to 'do no harm' on NAFTA
- Trump Administration to Notify Congress of Intent to "Modernize" NAFTA, CBP Asks for Seat at NAFTA Negotiating Table
- Get the Boss to Buy In: Compliance Automation
- Supply Chain Fraud & Integrity