The United States Fashion Industry Association (USFIA) represents the fashion industry: textile and apparel brands, retailers, importers, and wholesalers based in the United States and doing business globally. Founded in 1989 as the United States Association of Importers of Textiles & Apparel with the goal of eliminating the global apparel quota system, USFIA now works to eliminate the tariff and non-tariff barriers that impede the industry’s ability to trade freely and create economic opportunities in the United States and abroad.
Headquartered in Washington, D.C., USFIA is the most respected voice for the fashion industry in front of the U.S. government as well as international governments and stakeholders. With constant, two-way communication, USFIA staff and counsel serve as the eyes and ears of our members in Washington and around the world, enabling them to stay ahead of the regulatory challenges of today and tomorrow. Through our publications, educational events, and networking opportunities, USFIA also connects with key stakeholders across the value chain including U.S. and international service providers, suppliers, and industry groups.
USFIA's Premier Partner
The United States Fashion Industry Association is pleased to announce that PwC has been named our Premier Partner for 2016/2017. PwC will continue to help us deliver timely, critical information to global brands and retailers as well as develop innovative educational and networking events to help advance the industry’s goals. Click here to read more about the partnership and our activities.
USFIA's Additional Partners
The United States Fashion Industry Association (USFIA) has two additional major partners for 2016/2017: Innovation Partner Amber Road and Customs Broker Partner GEODIS. Click here to read more about these partners and our activities.
Fashion Industry Event Calendar
USFIA Closed for U.S. Inauguration Day
01.24.2017 - 01.26.2017
KPMG First Sale for Export Principle Seminar
02.06.2017 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
CFSI Multi-Stakeholder Call
- Spokesman Says Trump Will Take Action “Very Shortly” on TPP, NAFTA; Agriculture Proposes New Industry-Funded Research & Promotion Program for Organic Commodities
- just-style: Outlook 2017 - Apparel Industry Issues in the Year Ahead
- Ways & Means Committee Calls for Border Adjustable Tax; Ag Announces Cotton Board Appointments; CBP, ICE Seize Record Number of Shipments with IPR Violations in FY2016; ITC Announces New Chair
- Bloomberg Luxury: LVMH’s Trump Visit Marks Paralyzing Moment for Fashion CEOs
- White House Announces New WTO Enforcement Action Against China; House Democrats Ask Trump to Announce Plan to Bring Manufacturing Back to United States; House Democrats Announce Trade Members; Labor Releases Report on Colombia FTA Commitments
- USFIA's Partners for 2017
- More Efficient & Profitable? Sign Us Up!
- Recap: Destination Africa
- USFIA Member News for January 13, 2017
- CBP Postpones January 14 ACE Deadline; Ways & Means Committee Discusses the Pillars of Tax-Reform Plan; USCBC Releases Study on U.S. Jobs & Trade with China