The Private Sector Office at the Department of Homeland Security has forwarded an invitation to the Arizona Corporate Security Symposium on Tuesday, May 23, 2023 in Tempe, AZ.
The Arizona Corporate Security Symposium is open to personnel in the private sector, state, and local government, as well as personnel supporting the homeland security mission. The Arizona Corporate Security Symposium will feature speakers from the Department of Homeland Security, Federal Bureau of Investigation, other U.S. Government entities, state, and local agencies, as well as the private sector.
Speakers at this day-long event will address a wide range of homeland security topics including:
- Cybersecurity Threat Landscape Brief
- The Power of Collaboration: Cybersecurity Information Sharing
- Convergence Between Physical Security and Cybersecurity
- Social Media Threats: How, who, and when to report
- Semiconductors: An Economic and National Security Risk
- Malign Foreign Influence: Economic Expansion
- Counterintelligence: How to spot and protect yourself and your organization from Foreign Intelligence Threats
- Threats from the Illicit Use of Unmanned Aircraft Systems
The Arizona Corporate Security Symposium is jointly facilitated by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Office of Intelligence and Analysis, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, and is hosted by GoDaddy.
Attendance is free; however, pre-registration is mandatory. Walk-ins will NOT be admitted. Register to attend here.