We want to share with you how USFIA members are speaking out in support of the Black Lives Matter movement.
We also want to share a brief statement on behalf of USFIA:
These are times that call for unity and solidarity with all Americans. Fashion brands and retailers, our global partners, and especially our customers, support the values of equality and justice for all. We have a role to play in the communities where we live, the communities we do business in, and in the political debate here in Washington D.C. USFIA supports our members and their efforts to address racial inequality in the United States. One message that resonates from our members is that we all need to speak out and condemn the systemic racism that has plagued our country for too long. USFIA supports our members as we listen to each other and as we work toward ending the legacy of injustice and fulfilling the American dream.
- On their website, American Eagle Outfitters lists their current efforts.
- Levi Strauss & Co. posts a message from their CEO.
- Macy's Inc. shares a Townhall video which was joined by over 5,000 colleagues across the country.
- PacSun shares a message from Martin Luther King III on their Youtube Channel.
- Primark encourages their followers on Instagram to sign the petition for Justice for George Floyd.
- PVH releases a statement outlining the immediate steps they are taking as a company.
- Ralph Lauren Corporation posts a statement on their Instagram.
- Urban Outfitters Inc. posts a message to their community from their CEO.
If you are interested in more information about Black Lives Matters and the campaign to end systemic racism, here is a link to their website. https://blacklivesmatters.